GENERAL LEAGUE INFORMATION
- TFC Aces Youth Soccer League is the next step in our development program for girls and boys between 5 & 10. The Aces Youth Soccer League has been created to provide year-round soccer in a fun, safe, instructive environment. It is a program for young soccer players of all abilities, encouraging them to develop and flourish under the guidance of our professionally trained coaching staff.
- Small-sided games are the next evolution in US Soccer youth development, designed to generate more fun, more touches for each player, and more tactical decisions. You can find out more about the changes to youth soccer by following the link below:
- Teams will be formed on the basis of two evaluation sessions at the start of the season and will be selected by TFC coaching staff to ensure evenly matched games. If players miss the evaluation sessions at the start of the season they will be randomly assigned to a team by the coaching staff.
- TFC professionally trained coaches are responsible for in-game coaching including player substitutions.
- You can make one friend request. Friend requests must be made by both parties. Unfortunately, friend requests can not be guaranteed.
- The Aces Youth Soccer League loves parent involvement. We need parent volunteers to help manage teams ensuring parents are notified of game scheduling, etc... If you would like to volunteer as a team manager please make the request at registration.
- We encourage all team managers to take the U.S. Soccer 2-hour National "F" License course online. The cost is $25 and provides team managers with age appropriate coaching concepts and important first aid information. The National "F" license is not required to volunteer.